SyncFab : Blockchain For The Manufacturing Supply Chain
At present, this article will share you a brief review about blockchain.syncfab.com. SyncFab provides supply chain management tool. The type needed the most by innovators as well as regional machine shops when they are going to perform such procedure as tracking, procuring, or even organizing precision parts of the production. Besides that, this website also creates distributed supply chain blockchain. It will influence the procurement network of trusted parts to make manufacturing economies of scale in a way, which is more accessible. This accessibility is all thorough decentralization. SyncFab offers the user-to-be with various capabilities. What are they?
SyncFab is a Silicon Valley based Decentralized Manufacturing Platform revolutionizing Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management through IoT, Smart Contracts & Blockchain technology. The service offered by SyncFab included the on-demand production. The sources are from growing network involving the process done by vetted machine by the region. The procurement process is also in transparent procedure. This way will allow any user to manage his or her RFQ only in one place. Getting real time notifications regarding all quotes is also possible. Besides that, user can also have the real time tracking in many of his or her processed procedure. Some of them include the production process, the instant update, as well as the digital quality assurance of the inspection reports.
It is the first P2P blockchain in the field of manufacturing supply chain. The token economy using by this website is powered by MFG. For your information, MFG token is a type of utility token. It will become the main part of the platform using by Syncfab, as well as on the environment of operating colleague manufacturing supply chain administration. User can enjoy the MFG token sale starting from October 16, 2017. Approximately, there will be around 300,000,000 MFG token available. The 30% is for community pool, another 30% is for public market, 10% for founders, 15% for syncfab, while the rest 15% is for smart MFG tech LTD.
MFG Token DistributionCommunity PoolPublic MarketFoundersSyncFabSmart MFG Tech LTD30%15%15%30%
|Smart MFG Tech LTD||15|
- Jeremy Goodwin, Chief Executive Officer
- Andy Tong, Chief Strategy Officer
- Jay Ligda, Chief Technology Officer
- Dennis Delgado, Chief Design Officer
- Victor Nguyen, VP Product & Operations
- Ben Gerstein, VP Marketing
- Michael Santore, Head of Community Relations
- Sharon Wang, UI/UX Designer
- Tam Du, Blockchain Engineer
- Ali Zain, Blockchain Developer
- Mike Jones, An internet executive, investor and strategic advisor and CEO of Science, Inc.
- Alan Safahi, Founder and CEO of ZipZap, Inc., a payment platform for moving money around the world.
- Michael Wong, An experienced Information Security Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry.
- Mark Crone, Managing Partner of Crone Law Group, specializing in the corporate, securities.
- Chris Cheng, Senior mechanical product designer with expertise in consumer electronics and medical devices.
– Official Website: https://syncfab.com
– News: http://blog.syncfab.com
– Token Sale: https://blockchain.syncfab.com
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/syncfab
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/syncfab
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/syncfab
– Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/syncfab
– GitHub: https://github.com/syncfab
– LinkedIn: https://www.youtube.com/user/syncfab
– Whitepaper: Download Now!
Source : http://www.cryptosmile.com/