XYO Revolutionary Cryptographic-Location Network By Bolckhain Technology
An advent of blockchain-based, trustless smart contracts, the need for oracle services that arbitrate the outcome of a contract has grown signi_cantly. Most current implementa-tions of smart contracts rely on a single or aggregated set of authoritative oracles to settle the outcome of the contract. In cases where both parties can agree on the authority and incorruptibility of the speci_ed oracle, this is su_cient. However, in many cases, either an appropriate oracle does not exist or the oracle cannot be considered authoritative because of the possibility of error or corruption. Location oracles fall into this category. The divination of the location of a physical world item relies on the reporting, relay, storage, and processing components of the given oracle, all of which introduce error and can be corrupted. Risks include data manipulation, data pollution, data loss, and collusion.
ABOUT XYO :
The first decentralized cryptographic-location network built for the world of tomorrow The XYO Network makes it possible for smart contracts to access the real world by using the XYO Network’s ecosystem of devices to determine if an object is at a specific XY-coordinate. If it is, one can set up applications which execute transactions in the smart contract.
Benefit Of XYO :
1.Location data is used all day, every day across the world.
2.XYO becoming more and more reliant on location data and the self-driving vehicles, package delivering drones, and smart cities of the future will increase their dependence upon it significantly
3.The XYO Network makes trustless location data possible through an ecosystem of crypto-location technologies and protocols necessary for bridging the gap from the world of today
XYO NETWORK :
Our system provides an entry point into a protocol of connected devices that provides high certainty on location data through a chain of cryptographic proofs. Users are able to issue transactions, called \queries,” in order to retrieve a piece of location data on any blockchain platform possessing smart contract functionality.1 Aggregators from the XYO Network then listen to these queries issued to the contract and fetch the answers that have the highest accuracy from a decentralized set of devices that relay cryptographic proofs back up to these aggregators. These aggregators then feed these answers back into the smart contract after reaching a consensus on the answer with the best score. This network of components makes it possible to determine if an object is at a speci_c XY-coordinate at a given time, with the most provable, trustless certainty possible.
XYO Token Economy
Oracles stand as a signi_cant portion of the power and infrastructure needs for decentralized applications, with most of the focus revolving around the connectivity and aggregation of authoritative oracles. We believe that the need for a fully decentralized and trustless system of oracles is needed for decentralized applications to reach their maximum potential.
XYO Token Profile :
The public token sale has a tiered pricing structure that starts at 1 ETH: 100,000 XYO and
maxes out at 1 ETH: 33,333 XYO. Details regarding our volume and time based pricing
structure will be announced soon.
_ Smart contract platform: Ethereum
_ Contract Type: ERC20
_ Token: XYO
Token Name: XYO Network Utility Token
- Arie Trouw, Founder & Architect
- Scott Scheper, Co-founder & Head of Marketing
- Markus Levin, Co-founder & Head of Operations
- William Long, Head of Hardware
- Christine Sako, Head of Analytics
- Johnny Kolasinski, Head of Media
- Jordan Trouw, Customer Experience Manager
- Lee Kohse, Sr. Design Engineer
- Louie Tejeda, Warehouse Logistics Supervisor
- Maryann Cummings, Client Support Manager
- Maria Cornejo, Retail Management Supervisor
- Vicky Knapp, Sr. Accounting Manager
- Patrick Turpen, Hardware QA Supervisor
- Charles Bulger, Head of Web Development
- Tom Kysar, Advisor – XYO Token Market Economy Augur
- Raul Jordan, Advisor – XYOMainChain Scalability
- David Kim, Advisor – Blockchain Consulting
- Zak Folkman, Advisor – Digital Programmatic Advertising The Nexus Group
- Till Rebernik, Advisor – Corporate Finance
- Azam Shaghaghi, Advisor – Blockchain Consulting
- Tristen Blake, Advisor – Artificial Intelligence
ETH Address : 0x4d0919B35b0544BF0A8590222f9e4152336b04c1